Being part of a global task force in itself a way to contribute towards a better society and we at IGU’s task force play a dominant role in doing so. However, some of the key benefits with task force are: –
- Support the sessions at the IGU congress;
- Contribute to research development and collaboration;
- Opportunity to apply for IGU grants for events;
- Notification of relevant conferences and workshops;
- Opportunities to broadcast your events and PhD opportunities to the group;
- Finally, to be part of a growing community of enthusiastic young and early career geographers.
You can also keep in touch with the activities of the IGU-YECG via our subscribing to our mailing list:
- Open your email program and type LISTSERV@listserv.wvu.edu in the To: field.
- In the body of the message, type SUBSCRIBE, followed by the name of the GEO-IGUYECG LISTSERV, followed by your first name and last name.
- Delete the signature line from the body of the message if it is automatically included.
- You will receive an email back from the LISTSERV, asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the confirmation link or reply to the message with OK as the only text in your message.